smoke weed, fine. graffiti, fucking do it man. party at strip clubs, more power to you.
but dont you fucking dare drive while drunk. you could kill someone else or yourself. do whatever you want unless you’re going to fuck up someone elses life.
R.I.P - Former Prime Minister of Australia (1972-75) Gough Whitlam (Labor Party)… July 11 1916 - October 21 2014 (Aged 98)
Top defining moments:
- End military conscription and Australia’s involvement in the Vietnam War
- diplomatic recognition of China,
- independence for Papua New Guinea
- Got rid of University fee’s so that all members of society could go & not just elite
- Established Medicare - Free health care to all Australians
- Established department of Aboriginal affairs in 1972 giving Aborigines land rights
- Reduced voting age to 18
- Appointed First minister for women
+ so much more
Gough Whitlam truly was one of the greatest leaders Australia has ever had. You will be missed.
Started the Australian Council for the Arts too!
My body is ready.
I know it’s mashed potatoes and gravy but is it bad that I thought it was ice cream and caramel?
…it is ice cream and caramel
why would anyone put mashed potatoes and gravy in an apple
Y’all bullied someone straight off tumblr bc of mashed potatoes lmao